An Indonesian mining company which operates the copper and gold mining and have a long-term expected mine life followed by processing stockpiles.
To support our expansion project, we are looking for highly motivated and experienced professional to fill the following position:
SUPERINTENDENT PROCUREMENT CONTRACT
(National - Site Based)
Some of your duties will include:
• Develop, prepare, implement and emphasis procurement & contract policy, procedure, and system, and monitor the synergy of company procedures with its suppliers;
• Ensure purchase of goods is implemented through an effective purchase and stocks approval especially in terms of cost, quality, quantity, guarantee and availability.
• Provide direction and coordination with the Business Process Group regarding the development, implementation and updating of the supply and transport consolidation modules of the SAP materials management system, Quadrem E-Business systems. OAS Strategize system and other systems.
• Develop plans and strategies of goods purchase by referring to the requirements of end user departments and provide regular progress report of all activities of the goods procurement.
• Develop contract plans and strategies based on user department contracting requirements and provide regular progress status reports of all contracting activities.
• Develop, apply goods procurement fully utilizing best practices and driving to ensure maximum use of the SAP Material Management Modules, E-Management, E-Business and related base case and global supply chain enabled systems, assisted by IT Department.
• In conjunction with the IT Department, develop, implement and update the contracting components of the SAP contract management, E-business and related systems.
• Give work group direction, resolve problems, prepare schedules and set deadlines to ensure timely completion of sourcing, purchasing, expediting, shipping, importation, distribution and payment of goods, commodities, equipment and materials procured throughout the department.
• Manage approval of supplier’s stocks and administration activities related to compliance with government regulations, interaction, claim, guarantee, return and repair (of goods), hazardous materials management, payment, correspondence, meeting review, taxes, insurance, obligations, etc.
• Develop and maintain standard document of stocks approval and train employees to prepare official documents, which is adjusted with special requirement of the goods to support business operation and construction activities.
• Ensure timely and professional services for end user departments in preparing and evaluating tender, negotiation with tender companies, provide recommendation to management for approval, commercial public administration and complete existing requests.
• Support the Global Environmental group through reporting and compliance with procedures including completion of procurement activities as related to IMS, 5 Star, ISO, OSAS, and Data Acquisition Workbook
• Manage contract and contractor administrative matters relating to Government regulatory compliance and interaction, claims, disputes, invoicing/payments, correspondence, review meetings, back charges, taxes, insurance, liability, indemnities, bonds and retentions.
• Develop and maintain standard contract documents and train staff to prepare formal contract documentation customized to suit specific contract requirements of business operational and construction activities.
• Ensure timely and professional service to user departments in the preparation and evaluation of bids, negotiation with bidders, and recommendation to management for approvals, preparation of contract documentation, issuance of award of contracts and regret letters, general commercial administration and overall contract management and close out of contracts.
• Provide specific focus and compliance to contract management and contractor activities with respect to company standards for health safety and loss control, environmental management, external relations and local business initiatives and support.
• Approve Review and monitor Procurement & Contract Department capital and operating budgets.
• Manage department routine and projects annual business planning (budgeting) process (headcount, Opex, Capex, and closure cost), identify issues, and propose improvements.
• Ensure that programs are conducted within approved budgetary constraints.
• Be accountable for approval of purchases and expenditure within the delegated limits of authority.
• Review monthly cost and production against budget, and identify improvements.
• Reforecast budget if necessary
• The budgeting and costing process are assisted by relevant subordinates
• Undertake negotiation for budgets and financial plans with relevant groups and individuals in ways that build commitment to the plans. all requests for contracts and execute all contracts on behalf of company.
What skills and experience do you need?
• Bachelor degree in business, law, engineering, supply chain or equivalent; Have Post Graduate Degree or other International Certifications in Supply Chain Management is preferable;
• Minimum 12 years of experience in procurement, logistics, and contract management in Mining Industry with a minimum 5 of those years working in a similar position as Superintendent Procurement Contract/ Jr Manager Procurement Contract;
• Previous experience in SAP would be preferable;
• Have background and experience in developing strategic long term project planning and relationship building; Sound understanding of the international and relevant Indonesian business, legal system, company law, immigration, manpower, tax, importation, mines and energy regulations; Full understanding of effective supply chain business processes, procedures and technology; Well refined presentation building and presentation skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia;
• Have middle level operational inspector certificate (POM) or qualifications certificate recognized by KaIT (Chief Mines Inspector) in accordance with level of position;
• Strong leadership and organizational, scheduling & time management skills; Ability to work both independently and as a team player and thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment dependent on managing multiple project timelines and schedules simultaneously; Ability to communicate well, and work productively with internal and external individuals; A commitment to safety and a desire to maintain our Indonesian mining operations to world class international safety standards; Demonstrate strong conceptual skills, and capable of developing lateral and practical solutions; High level of integrity and commitment; Good analytical, conflict resolution, sound decision making skills;
• Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written and computer literate
SENIOR ENGINEER ELECTRICAL
(National - Site Based)
Some of your duties will include:
• Repsonsible to perform specific discipline design engineering for the Projects / Engineering Department.
• To accept responsibility for the safe installation, operation, and maintenance of all mine facilities, infrastructures, plants, and equipment
• To plan and ensure the performance of planned maintenance schedule including maintenance schedule of all mine facilities, infrastructures, plants, and equipment.
• To supervise and inspect all mine facilities, infrastructures, plants, and equipment
• Develop Project Scopes of Work that comply with company Business objectives and that follow Project Development Stage Gate Process.
• Review an agree Scope of Works with Internal Clients (Process, Mine, and Non-Process operations).
• Develop and evaluate projects criteria.
• Supervise quality of works and engineering deliverables performed by in-house engineers, construction contractors and engineering firms to ensure they meet company specifications and standards.
• Conduct VIP and Best Practice session to effectively define project scope of works and effectively manage project capital.
• Develop project schedule and assign resources according to identified tasks and establish priorities and milestones.
• Responsible to effectively manage and coordinate project requirements with other discipline lead engineers to produce project deliverables per agreed project schedule maintaining project capital.
• Responsible for coordinating engineering activities in particular discipline, to support project objectives.
• Responsible for supervision of discipline engineers and designers (up to five personnel).
• Responsible for managing and administration of group personnel.
• Perform design and analysis in own discipline and provide technical assessment.
• Responsible for cross checking engineering deliverables produced by other discipline engineers or drafters.
• Perform and participate in risks and opportunity assessments.
• Provide technical support to operations, maintenance departments and other engineering disciplines.
• Ensure all work is carried out to comply with Company, National and international (where appropriate) technical standards, and to company health, safety, and environmental standards.
• Responsible for implementing Corporate Standards and Industry Codes within company Project Development group, including yearly review of specifications and basic design criteria.
• Maintain a safe and neat work area and report defects, incidents and unsafe conditions.
• Perform frequent field engineering inspection on ongoing projects and report non-conformances.
• Assist project personnel to resolve technical issues in a safe, efficient and effective manner
What skills and experience do you need?
• Tertiary degree qualification in engineering or related experience;
• At least 12 years of experience in electrical engineering design and construction in mining / heavy industry; Have minimum 5 years’ experience as a Senior Engineer Electric/ Supervisor Engineer Design Electric in the mining industry;
• Knowledge of Industry Standards and Codes applicable to discipline
• Hold an operational inspector certificate or qualifications certificate recognized by KaIT (Chief Mines Inspector) in accordance with level of positions; poses relevant technical inspector certificate
• Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written and computer literate.
Please share your CV specifically by mentioning your detail experiences, responsibilities, and skills in accordance with the requirements needed for the position you applied. Send your application by email to email@example.com (not more than 1000kb with put the Job Title_Name on your subject) no later than 24 May 2022.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be contacted for furthers process
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of coppergold.co We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.