BUT. MANHATTAN KALIMANTAN INVESTMENT PTE. LTD. (MKI)
We are looking for the right persons to fill up the vacancies in the following position and join our MKI’s Team, as:
• Facilitate the purchasing process with vendors.
• Manage the import for operational goods in compliance with the applicable regulations.
• Source operational materials and services to be on accurate and on time.
• Create a System Operating Procedure (SOP) in the procurement scope.
• Manage the cost management program including contract re-negotiation and cost avoidance activities.
• Development, implementation and maintenance of procurement, logistics and distribution adapted to policies &procedures for the achievement of an effective and efficient procurement process.
• Evaluate the tender documents: Checking the authenticity of the tender documents, negotiating prices, up to the making of tender event.
• Validity checking and extension of Bank Warranty, including disbursement of Bank Warranty.
• Record More Project Goods along with the required reporting in accordance with the requirements of supply chain from the management of SKK Migas.
• Attend meetings of Procurement function both internal or external and workshop which is Enrichment / Addition of knowledge about SCM functions both held by SKK Migas and other party.
• Monitor achievement of SKKMIGAS SCM KPI on regular basis and defend expected KPI results.
• Demonstrate HSSE commitment in any activities, comply with all Company Policy, Standards, and Procedures.
• Bachelor degree in any discipline.
• Professional certification of SKKMIGAS PTK 007 is a must.
• Advance knowledge of strategic sourcing for exploration, drilling, project EPC/EPCIC and operation production.
• Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in supply chain management of oil & gas industry.
• Intermediate degree of proficiency with all Microsoft Office.
• Must be fluent in English.
Please send your CV to: