We provide specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.
We have a Great Opportunity for you to Explore. Will you be keen?
1. Job Title: QA/QC
Tembagapura, 12 months
• Working in Mining/Construction – International Project
• Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of experience in QAQC
• To supervise the operation of the QA/QC functions at project site by implementing the Project Quality Controls Plans and Procedures in accordance with the Company QC procedures, International standards and specific contract requirements.
• This will involve the construction of all roadways, bridges, railways, earthworks and any other civil works required to ensure the delivery of the product from the mine.
• 10 years civil inspection experience which shall contain as minimum 3 Years directly relating to supervision of construction activities in the contract scope of work in Mining.
• To lead the team of QC Civil Inspectors for monitoring the on‐going daily construction activities.
• Reviewing the construction method statements and making comments per project specifications, procedures & ITPs.
• Regular site visits for foreseeing the potential deficiencies based on his physical experience to share with construction crew and guidance to QC Inspectors.
• Coordination with Civil testing agencies / batching plants for in tine delivery of concretes and subsequent inspection & testing requirements. Ensuring the availability of QC Inspector during any operations.
• Imitating internal Log Book Entries/NCR’s to construction crew for effective implementation of project quality plan, ITP’s, written procedures, project specifications, IFC drawings etc.
• Coordination with Clients inspectors for getting the feedback for open log book entries and preparations of corrective actions to close those violations.
• Emphasizing on the control of documents and records by advising the document controllers, QC Inspectors.
• Conducting routine internal meetings with QC inspectors for further vigilance to the potential problems which must be tackled accordingly to avoid non‐conformities.
2. Job Title: Contract Administrator
Timika/Tembagapura, 12 months
Provides input on the preparation of the contract strategy and planning documents. Prepares and manages the bid processes for construction, engineering and construction services contracts required for the execution of the Capital projects. Administer the construction, engineering and construction services contracts during the execution phase throughout close out. Manages the close out process for those administered contracts. Manages the Contract Administration System CAS.
• Expertise as Procurement/Supply Chain
• Experience with large mining/copper production/construction and related facilities
• 10+ years’ experience in Supply Chain or the related fields of Business, Accounting, or Engineering,
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or the related fields of Business, Accounting, or Engineering
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of commercial contracts management
• Work involves frequent travel and relocation to the site of work
• Proficient in the use of personal computers in a business environment. MS Word, Excel, Outlook, essential
3. Job Title: Construction Superintendent
Timika, 12 months
• Responsible for planning and managing all construction activities
• Meeting with all stakeholders that involved in the projects
• Determining and managing the requirements of a project
• Setting targets, objectives and responsibilities for all supervised staff
• Responsible for managing project budgeting process
• Recommending policy and procedure improvements
• Ensure effective control over all sub-contractors appointed to do service/construct a project
• Overall responsibility for ensuring contractual obligations related to the construction are fulfilled
• Coordinate with the internal and external project team on manpower and time schedule
• Coordinate with sub-contractors and advisors, ensuring the delivery of high quality within contract timescales
• Manage with the escalation of contract disputes to mitigate the impact and support on-time delivery
The Successful Applicant
• 15+ years of experience in Project Management / Construction Management roles
• Must have experience in mining construction experience.
• Must have been in a managerial role for more than 10 years with strong experience in EPC construction, project management. A combined experience would be an added advantage.
• Previous experience managing contractors or subcontractors on site.
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Prior experience in software relating to construction and engineering projects would be an added advantage.
4. Job Title: Production Operator
Marunda, 6 months; renewal
• Local Only (Jabodetabek)
• Perform the CSU activities in Blending & Filling production of Lubricants, Process Oils, Specialty Products in accordance with GPC (LQS and GQS), and according to the Plan set by the Production Planner whilst meeting HSSE, Security and Environmental targets.
• Perform blending activities in a Plant (using ABB and SMB)
• Perform VII blending
• Drum Decanting
• Operate Filling Machines for many packaging.
• The nature of the role requires successful completion of secondary school. Preference given to those with specific vocational (technical) qualifications.
• Good command of English.
• Work experience at minimum 2 years in Engineering related works.
• Wiling to work in North Jakarta/Bekasi
5. Job Title: Construction Manager
Gresik, 12 Months
We’re seeking a construction manager with similar values, who can put his or her expertise to work on 5 stories building construction and plant civil works. This professional will be responsible for overseeing 5 stories office building project in Gresik - Indonesia and serving as the representative at this worksite in dealings with subcontractors, suppliers, customers, and government inspectors. He or she will be expected to ensure compliance with all applicable standard and government procedures, regulations, and codes, and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis. With each project, this individual is counted on to drive the innovation we’re known for.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Expertise in Building Construction
-10 years experience in the management of new construction and remodeling projects
-Knowledge of construction methods and technologies, and ability to interpret technical drawings and contracts
-Knowledge of building code requirements and scheduling methods
Ability to manage projects simultaneously with a constant eye on quality
-Knowledge of Jobsite safety practices required
-Fluent or solid working knowledge of English
-Certified Construction Manager (CCM), Associate Constructor (AC), and Certified Professional Constructor (CPC) designations
-Working knowledge of green building practices
6. Job Title: Project Manager
Gresik, 12 months
Purpose of the position
— To support project development during the proposal phase
— To manage the execution of an internal or third party project as per the defined scope
— To ensure the project is delivered in accordance with the business case
— Health and Safety and Compliance
— Scope Definition
— Capex and Cost Control
— Close Out including Lessons Learned
Required key skills (professional/technical)
— Capital Project Management
— Execution and Construction Methodologies
— Technical Awareness
— Commercial and Contracting Awareness
— At least 10 years’ experience in Project Execution and Construction
— Proficiency in English language
Required critical behaviors
— Results driven
— Customer Focus
— Internal: Sales and Technology, Project Controls, Business Development, Operations
— External: Client/End User, Government Agencies, Contractors
7. Job Title: Cost Engineer
Gresik, 12 months
• Previously worked in Oil/Gas, Mining or Renewable Energy – International Project
• Bachelor of Civil Engineering
• 15+ years’ experience as Cost Engineer/Project Cost Controller/Supervision Engineer/Cost Control Analyst
• Managing & Controlling Operating expenditure (Opex) of Central Services Division.
• Direct, supervise, organize and control analysis of Jobsite Client Indonesia Capital projects on Authorized for Expenditure (AFE), study the scope of works, cost estimate, and drawings in order to prepare appropriate project budget and cost/cash flow, WBS, Cost report, Construction progress report and performance (QURR).
• Published Reports to related Sr. Management (VP) and area Manager to show project progress and as tools to effectively monitor and control cost for each project.
• Analyze variance and review SCN/FCN to have budget adjustment for Supplement if required.
• Report project's progress & actual expenditures againts planned budget/schedule and report project's performance, including analyst time-cost variances
8. Job Title: Field Piping Supervisor
Tembagapura, 12 months
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or related discipline Engineering
• Professional Engineer’s license
• 15+ years of work experience in Mining/O&G
• Broad knowledge of the principles and practices of mechanical engineering
• Ability to research and analyze information of considerable difficulty and draw valid conclusions
• Skill in effective communication, both verbal and written, including the ability to actively listen and to adapt behavior and communication style based upon the audience
• Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions
• Skill in following safety practices, and recognizing, controlling and/or eliminating hazards Ability to build trust and credibility with employees/peers and establish common goals and expectations
• Experience in the design, analysis and installation of smelting plants and associated supporting systems.
• Apply working knowledge of engineering principles to assigned engineering projects, using sound engineering, data measurement & collection, calculations, analysis, interpretation and problem solving.
• Review, interpret, comment, and approve piping/pumping engineering deliverables. Review reports for design projects and provide recommendations to site team and to project consultants.
• Lead the piping/pumping design efforts on large/complex engineering projects, which may include the development of new or modification to existing systems and processes, including the responsibility of approving work from other engineering disciplines.
• Manage projects and serve as a piping/pumping subject matter expert (SME) on large/complex projects.
• Managing the piping/pumping department of an engineering company, construction planning and construction supervision.
• Provide guidance and counsel to the site management team on applicable processes, practices, and existing/proposed local, state and federal regulations
• Contribute to site strategic planning and budgeting efforts for designated engineering areas
• Develop and/or review scopes of work, evaluate proposals, draft formalized internal requests for funding.
• May evaluate and administer contracts with vendors for the provision of services and equipment as approved and required.
• Evaluates and administers contracts with vendors for the provision of services and equipment.
• To work in a safe manner, complying with and actively contributing to the company Health, Safety and Environmental HSE policies, manuals and procedures. At all times considering the health, safety and welfare of fellow workers, visitors, clients, community and the environment
9. Job Title: Quantity Survey (Cost Estimator)
Tembagapura; 12 months
Quantity surveyors manage the costs on a construction project. They help to ensure that the construction project is completed within its projected budget.
• 15+ years as Quantity Surveyor/Project Control/Estimator/Cost Engineer
• Mining or Renewable Energy Plant Expert
• Verify Bill of Quantities including Quantity take‐off refer to Construction Drawing
• Knowledge of principles and practices of project Controls, budget forecasting, invoice review, documented quantity checks, and system controls
• Demonstrate technical competence through engineering and/or operations experience in at least one of the following work areas: Earthworks, structural works, Construction, procurement and fabrication
• Proficient in MS office including Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
• Under general supervision, provides technical/analytical and functional support in the area of project management, project controls, and construction management processes for the Engineering & Construction department.
• Maintain detailed project cost reports for capital projects within the Project system(s). Facilitates forecast development and maintenance with key stakeholders including planning, engineering, procurement, and construction management.
• Update standard cost and schedule programs, processes and practices to ensure all capital projects are performed in accordance with approved budgets and schedules.
• Coordinates and maintains financial, schedule, estimate, budget, resource, procurement and other data within scheduling system(s) and other databases and query tools for capital projects.
• Coordinates and maintains status reporting and executive dashboards for the financial aspects and schedules for capital projects within scheduling systems.
• Responsible for the development of the overall status reporting on the financial aspects and the schedules associated with Design and Construction Projects. Support project management team to provide an-effective integrated cost and schedule monitoring program.
• Analyzes Contractors cost information and provides project teams with recommended corrective action to ensure the necessary project controls are in place. Prepares detailed cost reports as required.
• Performs other duties as required
10. Job Title: Lead Electrical Engineer Coal Fired
Jepara, 12 months
• Regional Expats (Southeast Asia; KITAS Holder is preferable)
• 10+ years of Electrical Engineering experience with large Power Plant Projects
• 8+ years of experience as a Lead Engineer as an Owner’s or Contractor’s engineer role.
• Bachelor Degree of Electrical Engineering from internationally recognized university.
• Must have fundamental knowledge of power plant engineering principles and technologies based on fossilfired power generation and specifically coalfired power plant.
• Must have specific knowledge and experience of coalfired power plant including circulating fluidized bed and pulverized coal.
• Must have relevant experience in conducting and coordinating Contractor’s Engineer role for construction & commissioning monitoring/project management
• Must have experience working with Windows based systems and knowledge and experience of proprietary electrical engineering software and office productivity software.
Please send your CV & related certificates to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put the “Job Title” as subject email.
For fast consideration, kindly also advise:
1. Current Work Location?
2. Expected Salary?
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further screening.
Appreciate your positive response.