Thursday, November 11, 2021 | 14.00 – 16.00, Jakarta Time
Corporate Planning Director, PT. PLN
Head of Coal Division at PT PLN
Manager of Power, Fossil Fuel, Alternative Energy and Storage (PFS) Department of ASEAN Center for Energy (ACE)
Managing Director of YOG INFRA
Chairman of Indonesian Mining Energy Forum (IMEF).
Executive Director of Indonesia Coal Mining Association
According to the new RUPTL, the planned additional power plant capacity of 40.6 GW comprises of 20.9 GW of renewable-based power generation (51.6%) and 19.7 GW of fossil-based generation (48.4%).
The RUPTL gave independent power producers (IPPs) greater role in the development of new power plant capacity over the next 10-year period.
Of the total new power plant capacity of 40.6 GW to be developed in the 10-year period, about 26.3 GW or 64.8 percent is allocated for IPPs, while the remaining 14.3 GW or 35.2 percent allocated for PLN.
The webinar would explore the outlook of coal-fired power plants under the new RUPTL and challenges for the existing companies in facing the mounting calls for zero emission target.
The webinar series would explore:
- Outlook for coal-fired power plants in Indonesia under new RUPTL
- Long term coal supply and demand trend for PLTU in Indonesia
- The roles of CCS in coal plants to meet low carbon development in Indonesia.
- Private sector’s perspective on the future of coal-fired power plant and clean coal technology.
|14.00||Introduction and opening remarks
Moderator: Hendra Sinadia, Executive Director of Indonesia Coal Mining Association
|14.10||Understanding the prospect of coal-fired power plant under the new RUPTL. What the RUTPL and energy transition mean for the future of coal-fired power plant?
Evy Haryadi, Corporate Planning Director, PT. PLN
|14:30|| PLN’s strategy to secure long-term supply of coal under the new RUPTL. What are the changes?
Mimin Insani, Head of Coal Division at PT PLN.
|14:50||The future of clean coal technologies and CCS in developing the low-emission energy development in ASEAN, including in Indonesia.
Beni Suryadi, Manager of Power, Fossil Fuel, Alternative Energy and Storage (PFS) Department of ASEAN Center for Energy (ACE)
|15:10||Recent trends for financing Energy transition and decarbonisation
Abhinav Mittal, Managing Director of YOG INFRA
The panel would discuss private sector perspective on the outlook of coal-fired power plant under the new RUPTL, energy investment opportunities from the development of zero emission and problems facing energy companies in financing source.
|16.00||End of Webinar|
Thursday, November 11, 2021
14.00 – 16.00 Jakarta Time
IDR.1,000,000/participant*) Recorded Webinar Video, Webinar Materials *) Cancellation Fee : 7 days before the event : 80%
(access details shared after registration)